The WM8775 is a high performance, stereo audio ADC with a 4 channel input mixer. The WM8775 is ideal for digitising multiple analog sources for surround sound processing applications for home hi-fi, automotive and other audio visual equipment. A stereo 24-bit multi-bit Delta Sigma ADC is used with a four stereo channel input selector. Each channel has programmable gain control. Digital audio output word lengths from 16-32 bits and sampling rates from 32 kHz to 96 kHz are supported. The audio data interface supports I²S, left justified, right justified and DSP digital audio formats. The device is controlled via a 2 or 3 wire serial interface. The interface provides access to all features including channel selection, volume controls, mutes, de-emphasis and power management facilities. The device is available in a 28-pin SSOP package. The WM8775 is software compatible with the WM8776.
- Four stereo ADC inputs with analog gain adjust from +24 dB to -21 dB in 0.5 dB steps
- Digital gain adjust from -21.5 dB to -103 dB.
- Programmable automatic level control (ALC) or limiter on ADC input
- Three-wire SPI compatible or two-wire serial control interface
- Master or slave clocking mode
- Programmable audio data interface modes
- I²S, left, right justified or DSP
- 16/20/24/32 bit word lengths
|Dynamic Range (dB)||102|
|Sample Rate (kHz)||32-96|
|Analog Power Supply (V)||2.7-5.5|
|Supply Current (µA)||2.7-3.6|