The CS5451A is a highly integrated, Delta Sigma analog/digital converter (ADC) developed for the power measurement industry. The CS5451A combines six Delta Sigma ADCs, decimation filters and a serial interface on a single chip.
The CS5451A interfaces directly to a current transformer or shunt to measure current and to a resistive divider or transformer to measure voltage. The product features a serial interface for communication with a microcontroller or DSP. The product is initialized and fully functional upon reset and includes a voltage reference.
- 16-bit, fourth-order modulator
- Synchronous sampling
- Simple 4-wire serial interface
- Charge pump driver output generates negative power supply
- Ground-referenced bipolar inputs
- Power supply configurations
- VA+ = 3 V; VA- = -2 V; VD+ = 3 V
- Supply tolerances ±10%
- On-chip 1.2 V reference (25 ppm/°C typ.)
- Low-power consumption
- Package: 28-pin SSOP; lead-free assembly
|Current Sensor Options||Shunt;
|Power Consumption (mW)||23|