The CobraCom™ Reference Platform provides a complete, board-level design kit demonstrating the simplicity of implementing network-powered CobraNet® digital audio devices. Through real-time transport of uncompressed digital audio over ubiquitous Ethernet, CobraNet combines the routing flexibility of a network with pro quality, multi-channel audio. By providing one channel of speaker level audio output, one channel of microphone input, 32-bit audio DSP, GPIO for a simple user interface, RS-232 and standard Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) power conditioning, many different networked products can be developed.
Innovation that Rocks® Cirrus RocksTM Cirrus®
- Two pro quality, uncompressed digital audio channels in, two channels out (2x2)
- Optional upgrade to 8x8 and 16x16 channel support.
- Configurable 16, 20 and 24-bit digital audio resolutions at 48 and 96-kHz audio sample rates.
- Local 32-bit audio DSP processing
- DSP Conductor™ graphical audio signal processing development tool.
- IEEE 802.3 af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) delivers 15.4 W of total power at 100 m.
- Use CobraCom with standard, off-the-shelf PoE Ethernet switches.
- No need for custom, zone-limited matrix amplifiers.
- Higher power possible at shorter distance.
- Class AB loudspeaker power amplifier delivers 6 W average, 15 W peak into 8Ω.
- Popguard® technology reduces loudspeaker output clicks and pops.
- Dual, board-level electret and external mics.
- 2x2 GPIO for simple user interface.
- RS-232 for serial communication.
- 2-layer PCB measuring 5.4”x4”.
- Optional external -48 V network power.
|Not Recommended for New Designs|