The Cirrus Logic quality management system applies to all products, services, and activities that affect the customers’ experience.
ISO 9001:2008 compliance requires a process approach. To this end, Cirrus activities are organized and operated as distinct business processes to...
- Develop, manufacture, test, and deliver products and related services,
- Satisfy customer orders, requests, deadlines, and specifications,
- Meet regulations, environmental expectations, and industry standards,
- Operate the business, and
- Achieve the corporate strategy and goals.
The business processes that comprise the quality management are listed here in context of the major elements of ISO 9001:2008.
- Management Review
- Document Control
- Records Control
- Annual Plan
- Capital Equipment
- Facilities, Communication, Data Processing
- Human Resources and Training
- Design and Development
- Market Requirements/ Business Plan
- Product Development Processes
- Product Qualification and Readiness
- Production Planning Processes
- Configuration Management, Information, Traceability
- Contract and Order Entry Administration
- Business Planning
- Supplier Planning
- Supplier Management
Measurement, Analysis, and Continual Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Audit
- Product and Process Monitor
- Nonconformance Control
- Corrective Action
- Preventive Action